Roles and responsibilities :
Brief description :
Subject Matter Expert (Science/Mathematics)
PLEASE MENTION YOUR SPECIALISATION SUBJECT AND JOB CODE AS EMAIL SUBJECT WHILE SENDING YOUR RESUME. THOSE WITHOUT THE JOB CODE WILL BE REJECTED FIRST-HAND.
JOB CODE: AM/SE-EP/0625
If you are an experienced science graduate who has the knack to thrive in the fast and ever-changing world of e-learning, we would like to hear more from you. We are looking for 1-2 year experienced graduates/ postgraduates who have thorough knowledge in the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology (ICSE/ISC/CBSE) to join our content development team. You are expected to demonstrate :
- In-depth knowledge of the core subject (Mathematics or Science).
- Your ability to understand facts, concepts, theories, and principles pertaining to your subject of specialization.
- Your ability to develop compelling content and solutions in an understandable and structured format.
- Exceptional written communication, with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Quality management of the developed curriculum and practice and assessment modules via proofreading and vetting.
- Your research skills to supplement with more contents.
Please respond with your Current and Expected CTC
- Basic understanding of Latex coding (highly recommended).
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative writing and content creation related to the school-level curriculum of ICSE/ISC/CBSE.
- Team player.
- Research skills: Data collection and critical analysis.
- Time Management.
Walk in date & time
Walk in venue