Brief description :
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of sales channels. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and
analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To
be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director to set marketing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic for the business.
- Managing and writing content for both internal & external client functions
- Create various b2b and b2c Marketing Plans that drive results.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Communicate with clients effectively through written, verbal, and interpersonal form.
- Managing Paid and organic Social Media accounts-Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin/Instagram
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures and other collateral
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to source and manage new data
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: internal business & employee communications)
- Work with and support partners and clients to deliver joint initiatives
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Knowledge of the Irish,UK,German and USA Market
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook ad manager, LinkedIn campaign manager and email marketing tools)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- MBA in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in an e-learning / SaaS company is an added advantage
- Intersted candidates shall forward their resumes to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with subject as “Application for Marketing manager”.
UPSKILL INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Olive Media, India registered as M/s. Upskill Consultancy India Private Limited is a software product based Company wholly owned by M/s. Olive Media Solutions UK Holdings Limited.
Olive Media is a full 360 ̊digital training and communications company. We combine cutting edge technology with our background in compliance to create efficiencies and deliver real value to our Client’s business. We take traditional static e-Learning slide productions to an engaging, interactive Digital Media Platform
The Company after receiving highly positive response for its products, is willing to expand its operations from just a Cost Centre to an income generating unit, and is planning to expand its Business Development and Marketing team in the coming months, in India.
Domain expertise : E-Learning Content and Software Development
- OFFICE LOCATION: TECHNOPARK PHASE III
- COMPANY NAME: UPSKILL INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- ADDRESS : ETP SEZ Phase III, Module No 2606, 6’n Floor, Yamuna, Technopark, Kariyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram
- PIN : 695581
- PHONE : 0471-2710030
- EMAIL : email@example.com
- WEBSITE : www.olivelearning.com
- MANGING DIRECTOR : Kailas Satheesan
JOIN WITH US
|Careerfriend [ English ]||Click Here|
|Careerfriend [ Malayalam]||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|