Flipkart Careers 2020 for Software Development Engineer post: Flipkart has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications Are Invited for the post of Software Development Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Official Website: www.flipkart.com
Applying Mode: Online
Post: Software Development Engineer
Skills Required: Java, JEE , REST, Mongo
What you’ll do
● Own a functional area from product conception to delivery
● Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
● Prepare high-level designs under the guidance and document them
● Low-level design and code independently in multiple tech components related to functional area
● Choose the right tech stack for a given situation under guidance from senior team members
● Optimise any existing microservices
● Take non-functional requirement (Reliability & Availability, Scale, horizontal scalability) into considerations while taking any decision
● Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
● Owning the quality of code, UT coverage, documentation etc
● Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need
● B.Tech or M.Tech equivalent with at least 6-years experience
● Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Good understanding of multiple tech solutions and ability to pick the correct one for the given situation
● Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
● Ability and experience in designing high-level software designs of the scalable system, taking NFR (non-functional requirement) in consideration
Salary Package: Best In Industry.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
Log on to the official website www.flipkart.com
Candidates can apply through online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
Pay the application fee, if needed.
Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
Take a print out the application for future use