Roles and responsibilities :
Brief description :
- 2-5 Years experienced Business Analyst who has exposure in Banking Domain
- Candidate should have good logical and analytical skills along with good communication skills,documentation skills and problem-solving ability.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions,gathering information,evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones & phases.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the role with experience in handling Banking Projects.
- Have an excellent understanding of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), particularly in Requirements Management.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Should have experience in customer facing roles
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.