Organization: Arogya Keralam
Last Date: 19/10/2020
Staff Nurse Covid 19 (Daily Wages)
Qualification : Bsc Nursing/GNM with Kerala Nursing & Midwife council Registration
Salary: Rs 808 per Day (including Risk Allowance)
Age Limit: Below 40 years as on 1/10/2020
Cleaning Staff Covid 19 (Daily wages)
Salary: Rs 858 per day (including Risk Allowance)
Age Limit: Below 40 years as on 01/10/2020
1. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the phone in interview.
2. The successful candidate will be appointed on contract /daily wages basis .
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time
4. Application should be sent to email@example.com before 19/10/2020 5pm.
5. ‘Name of the post ‘should be mentioned as the subject of the e mail for the application Contact number and Copyof relevant documents should be attached.
6. Rank list of candidate will be published in Arogyakeralam website
7. Candidates are requested to send copy of ID proof.
8. The District Health & Family Welfare Society reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify this notification, if needed, so arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
9. The District Health & Family Welfare Society reserves the right to cancel the candidate from the selection list at any stage of posting in the absence of relevant certificates or records.
10. Candidate must be registered at Covid Gagratha Portal- Covid Brigade
Arogya Keralam Careers 2020 : Application invited for the posts on Daily wages basis under National Health Mission, Kozhikode,Even though the state of Kerala has advanced as compared to the other states of India in terms of critical health indicators are concerned, the state is facing challenges that are unique and specific. The people are now facing the problem of high morbidity both from re-emergence of communicable diseases and the second generation problems like the ageing population and non communicable diseases. Moreover, there remains the challenge of sustaining the privileged health indicators. Further, improving the quality of health care where the health seeking behaviour is very high is of utmost importance. The resources of National Rural Health Mission came in an opportune time when the state was finding it difficult to find resources matching the demand.During the last three years the State has been able to initiate many programmes suiting to its specific requirements and considering its health issues that need immediate intervention. These initiatives correspond to the Key Performance areas outlined by NRHM like a) Institutional Strengthening b)Improving access to better health care and quality services and c) Accessibility of health care to the under privileged and marginalised