Tata Consultancy Services Walkin Drive On 10th October 2015
Company Profile : T C S as an Organization are pioneers in BPS services. This key strategic division – powered by a unique combination of deep domain expertise, process excellence and innovative technology world-class solutions across diverse industries. With a talent pool of over 66000 resources, BPS has state-of-the-art delivery centers spread across India, Hungary, Ecuador, Chile, Uruguay, UK, USA and China.
Company Website : www.tcs.com
Job Description :
Job Designation : Non voice. (Insurance)
Job Description :
- Qualification: Graduate with (0.9 months to 3 years) of experience in Medical billing (or) Property & Casualty (or) Insurance (experience in any 1 of the process can apply).
- B.E / B.Tech and post-graduation are not eligible.
- Should have good communication skill
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Should Not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Willingness to work in any shifts can apply.
- Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best In The Industry.
Educational Qualification & Experience : Graduate with (0.9 months to 3 years) of experience in Medical billing (or) Property & Casualty (or) Insurance (experience in any 1 of the process can apply).
Apply Mode : Walkin
Important Dates : 10th Oct 2015
Walkin Dates : 10th Oct 2015 (Saturday )
Walkin Time : 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Walkin Venue :
Tata Consultancy Services
No 769, Spencer plaza
3rd phase, 9th Floor,
Annasalai, Mount road,
Chennai – 600002
Note : Mandatory to mention the Source detail as (Vinod-HR) on top of your resume
Mandatory Requirements (How to generate your EPCN)
EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com
Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
Step 3: Go to Create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
Please carry any GOVT original ID (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license) for your identity purpose.