Tata AIA Walkin Drive Freshers On October 2015
Company Profile : Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 17 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74 per cent) in the company and AIA holds 26 per cent through AIA International Limited. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
Company Website : www.tataaia.com
Job Description :
Job Designation : Wealth Planning Officer
- Achieve the set business targets on ANP and case count
- Acquire New Customer through following:
- Natural market
- Orphan base
- Fix meetings with the prospects to conduct need analysis and explain products
- Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
- Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated.
- Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
- Render prompt post sales service to all allocated customers with respect to all domains
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
- Maintaining the desired persistency ratio
- Strategize and interact closely with the supervisor on delivering on Business nos.
- Work collectively with the supervisor and conduct joint sales calls whenever required
- To develop and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS):
- Adhere to Activity management framework advised
- Follow up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects.
- Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
- Adhering to the Training Road map.
- Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
- Ensuring compliance to internal sales process
- Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to TALIC policies and procedures
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best In The Industry.
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Experience Required : 0 – 1 Years
Apply Mode : Walkin
Important Dates : Monday to Friday
Walkin Dates : Monday to Friday
Walkin Venue :
Navins presidium,NM road,
Behind Ampa Skywalk, Chennai
Contact Name : Vidhya/Balaji
Contact No : 044-64520075