HP Walkin Drive For Freshers On 23rd October 2015
Company Profile : HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We’re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand.
Company Website : www.hp.com
Job Description :
Job Designation : Process Associate
Job Description :
- Customer Response Centre Associate works in a very dynamic and customer oriented business environment.
- First responsibility is to run the first class Contact support with the Vendor requiring attention over an incoming call or incoming Email.
- Using known solutions documented in the knowledge bases, the Associate works with in-house teams to resolve vendor quires remotely.
Key areas of Responsibilities:
- Positions primary responsibility will be to ensure to understand Vendors quires and worked in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreement’s [SLAs] and customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoots undocumented problems | Provides feedback for improvement
- requiring the highest level of skills and experience to meet critical SLAs
- Position requires understanding of accounts payable process in larger corporate world
- Adhere to Month End Closer/Year End Closer time lines
- Explore for continuous process improvements and share best practices across teams
- Contribute to team metrics by achieving stated productivity and accuracy goals on a daily basis
- Ability to grasp quickly with an eye on the accuracy and timeliness to complete any given task.
- Must be ready to work in shifts [ may include working on weekends ]
- Problem solving skills with a proactive approach to eliminate issues.
- Must be ready to work in any staggered shift timings/Shift days. (4 am to 1pm ANZ shift for Male candidates only).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- The person should be a graduate Bcom or BA.
- Fresher or a person with 1-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Speaking, reading & writing English.
- 1-2 year relevant business / BPO / KPO experience
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience in F&A applications [SAP, Oracle, any other ERP and MS Office applications]
- Good Attitude coupled with flexibility to work with the team.
Documents Required :
- Please carry a copy of the email with ID proof
- 2 passport size photographs of yours.
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best In The Industry.
Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or higher, B.Com or B.A.
Experience Required : 0 – 2 Years
Apply Mode : Walkin
Important Dates : 23rd Oct 2015
Walkin Dates : 23rd October 2015
Walkin Time : 10.30 AM – 2PM
Walkin Venue :
HP Recruitment Center
HiRePro Consulting Pvt Ltd.
#8, SBI Colony, 7th A Main,
3rd Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034
Landmark: Near Toshiba on the Service Road Koramangala Last Bus Stop