APGVB Recruitment 2015 – 244 Officer & Office Asst Posts
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has issued notification for the recruitment of 244 Officer Scale-I, II & III, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 23-07-2015 to 06-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
APGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 244
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 09 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 19 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Posts
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 Posts
7. Officer Scale-I: 92 Posts
8. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 102 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 40 years for Officer Scale-III, above 21 years to below 32 years for Officer Scale-II, above 18 years to below 28 years for Officer Scale-I, between 18 years and 28 years for Office Asst (Multipurpose) as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-1, 2, 7 & 8, Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for S.No-3, Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No- 4, Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent for S.No-5, Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent for S.No-6.
Selection Process: Selection are selected based on RRBs-CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates & Rs. 150/- (including postage/ intimation charges) for all others. Requisite Application Fee may be paid to the Account Number 73108039138 through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, by means of Payment challan available on our Bank’s website “apgvbank.in”.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website http://www.apgvbank.in/ from 23-07-2015 to 06-08-2015. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should have valid email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III conducted in September/ October 2014) is kept active.
2. Log on to website “www.apgvbank.in”.
3. Click on Careers—> Click on the “Link for APGVB – Recruitment of Officers / Office Assistants (CWE_RRB_III)”.
4. Login and fill all the details and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of the filled application and retain it for future.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-07-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-08-2015.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 23-07-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06-08-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 21-08-2015.